We’re always trying to find new and exciting ways to (dare I say it?) drill and quiz our students. Often they need repeated drills and practice with concepts to help reinforce learning and ideas. That Quiz might be able to help.
Working on a simple platform, That Quiz has drills and materials available to help students with a myriad of subjects from math and science through foreign language and geography. Each subject allows the user to set the criteria for each quiz. Students can change the difficulty levels, number of questions, and add a timer, if desired as they use That Quiz for practice.
That Quiz offers real-time feedback, hints, and sharing options as well. As teachers, you can also direct students to use That Quiz to your specifications. Create a free account to create quizzes from scratch or select from questions already entered into the That Quiz database. Simply provide your students with a quiz code generated after you create an assessment and they will be taken right to your quiz.
Subjects offered are:
- Integers – Arithmetic, Inequalities, Averages, Exponents, Factors, Algebra, Calculus
- Fractions – Identity, Arithmetic, Inequality, Averages, Simplify, Probability
- Concepts – Time, Money, Measure, Place value, Graphs, Sets
- Geometry – Triangles, Squares, Points, Angles, Number line, Trigonometry
- Vocabulary – English, Spanish, French, German
- Geography – Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia
- Science – Cells, Anatomy, Elements, Conversion
Many textbook publishers and websites charge hefty fees for these kinds of drills and quizzes with full functionality. That Quiz is a free web-based service that while not stunning graphically, easily makes up for it in ease of use and content.